SHORT TERM PLANS
- Organizing social welfare programs for exploited women and children and committing to working for the overall growth.
- Conducting skill training and camps for the development of women and children.
- Build hostels for poor women and children with special attention to the disabled class among them.
- Build schools, colleges, educational, educational, and cultural institutions to encourage youth to become constructive citizens of society.
- To encourage youth to take up self-employment and arrange the needed resources for them.